Tuesday 7 October 2008

My Retutrn to Painting

For the past five or six years my art has been focused on illustration and digital imagery. Because I am a graphic designer, this way of working has become comfortable for me and in a professional sense it just seems logical. So in the summer of 2007 I felt I needed a new challenge and outlet for my non-work related projects so I started to paint again. The images below are a sample of some of the things I've been working on.







































1 comment:

D.Macri said...

I guess I will always see similarities between other peoples work and my own (and differences of course). I like linear stuff and the first and second remind me a bit of my 'organicum' series. I especially like the second one. I'm glad you have chosen to get back into painting, and didn't even know you worked as a graphic designer (unless you told me and I forgot).